Windlip Snowboards warrants all of their boards to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for two (2) year from the date of purchase. If a board is found to be defective by Windlip, then it’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the product. Windlip will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of the product.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
1. Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
2. Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings
3. Damage caused by ski lift breakage
4. Normal wear and tear.
5. Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
6. Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE
Warning; snowboarding can be dangerous, Windlip will not be held responsible for personal injury or injury to others whilst using their product.